Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Surgery part deux

Monday the 30th.... fixing all the previously mentioned shoulder anomalies.  Uggg.

Well, I can say this... I'm tough.  I've been through difficult surgeries before, and so far they have all been 100% successful.  The same success will be true for this one.  Shoulder surgery is more of a recovery challenge but less of a surgical challenge, so a little more patience will be in order this time.  I'm thankful I have the resources for this one - both great insurance and therapists outside my office door.  With having my surgery at my workplace, my therapist is watching the procedure.  So thankful for the skill I'll be getting all the way around - AGAIN.
Can't say I'll be blogging much of this experience, as I'll be in an immobilizer for weeks, followed by a sling, and many weeks of therapy.  Send prayers and healing thoughts my direction, AGAIN, please!

Damn arthritis....

4 comments:

  1. Good luck JS! Sorry to hear that you need another surgery, but you are a tough chic and will pull through. After all the surgeries you've had, you will quite literally be the million dollar woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fast scheduling!! Will send you smooth, loving, healing energy via candle and prayers on Monday. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all! I will gather all of my bad ass energy and sink it into another recovery!

    ReplyDelete