Total Pageviews

Friday, December 23, 2011

12 weeks, awaiting the surgeon's comments

Here are my new pictures, 12 weeks post op.  There is supposed to be the open angle in the front, so don't be alarmed by that.  My scoliosis isn't very pretty and makes things look off center, but I honestly feel great so I can't imagine that my new friends are anything but perfectly aligned. Looking forward to his comments though.  I sent the xrays via email, but will be sending the radiology CD too, so that he can have a more professional, accurate look-see than a JPEG on hotmail! 
Merry Christmas, and please say a prayer for my friend Amy who has a new breast cancer tumor after just going in for the final stretch of reconstuctive surgery on the other breast.  If you'd like to do more than prayer, please visit DWBHshirts.com and buy a product in Amy Wheeler's name.



2 comments: