Total Pageviews

Monday, May 4, 2015

3.5 years - the work horse of the family

As my husband recovers from hernia surgery, it's strange to be the "go to" person for the heavy lifting in my family! Roughly 16 hours of yardwork in order to prepare the yard and landscaping for my youngest daughter's last prom, and my spine was a champ. My M6L and STALIF TT are still my little life changers, and I couldn't be happier.

Lovely daughter, lovely landscaping, if I don't say so myself.
 
 
 
Anna and Nick - awww

My neighbor, Kurt, who went to Germany (see previous posts) for his M6L last fall is just returning from his second visit for cervical M6s this time.  Apparently he is doing well, and a return trip speaks volumes about our confidence in this procedure, product, and theory of spine repair.

On another celebratory note, we recently paid off the loan that made my privately paid surgery possible.  It's definitely much more fun to pay for our new boat in monthly installments than a new back, but the rewards don't compare!  Kurt was lucky and his insurance picked up the overseas tab.  Yay Kurt!

Cheers from Team Stuckey!

1 comment: